Step 2: Complete Paperwork
Work with the VeraSol team to compile the appropriate documentation for testing and evaluation.
After expressing interest in VeraSol’s product certification service, companies work closely with VeraSol’s team to compile and evaluate all required company and product data and documentation.
- Sign the Master Service Agreement (MSA) to initiate the certification process. The MSA establishes the general terms and conditions governing all current and future activities between VeraSol and its clients. Once signed, the MSA is valid for five years.
- Collect and provide all data through the Manufacturer Information Form.
- Collaborate with the VeraSol team to develop and agree on a service order that includes a test plan, applicable fees, and all other necessary resources.
- Review VeraSol’s Pricing Table for information about fees. Important note: product testing costs are not included in these fees and must be paid directly to the test lab that conducts the tests.
- Choose one of VeraSol’s approved labs for certification testing and complete a separate product testing contract with the selected test lab.
- Companies must complete payment of all fees (VeraSol services and product testing) to receive final test results.