Certify Your Product
Signal your commitment to quality while gaining entry into key markets and attracting the attention of professional buyers.
Commit to Quality and Attract New Business
If you manufacture off-grid solar energy kits, there are many reasons to join the more than 50 companies that have had their products certified by VeraSol. Here are just a few:
- Signal to investors that your company is committed to quality. A number of institutions that invest in the off-grid solar sector consider quality verification in their due diligence process.
- Gain entry for your products to markets in Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, and Tanzania, where VeraSol certification and associated laboratory test reports can be used to demonstrate compliance with national standards. These are examples of a growing number of governments that are introducing minimum quality standards.
- Bring your products to the attention of professional buyers. Many distributors, microfinance institutions, and other companies around the world are looking for quality-verified products to offer to their customers.
- Qualify your products for bulk procurements, results-based financing schemes, working capital facilities, and other programs funded by governments and development partners such as the World Bank, Energising Development (EnDev), the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR), and SNV Netherlands Development Organization.
- Get your products listed in the VeraSol Product Database. Each public listing includes an official verification letter and a standardized specification sheet that clearly communicates your products’ key attributes to interested buyers.
- Have confidence that your products are tested correctly and test reports are accurate. Our team of experts oversees the development of test plans, answers questions from the laboratories, and reviews every test report before it is delivered to you.
- Learn how your products compare to your competitors’ products. For each product that meets the quality standards, we provide a confidential benchmarking analysis that compares your product to other quality-verified products along with a number of dimensions.
- Get help bringing your products into compliance with the quality standards. If your product does not meet one or more of the quality standards, we will identify the reasons for failure, give you tailored guidance on how to bring your product into compliance, and work with you to retest and reevaluate the product.
Ready to Certify Your Product with VeraSol?
Initiating the certification process is easy! Simply fill out a short contact form and a member of our team will contact you shortly.